Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Cast has been Cast!!! Rumors, Rumors, and Rumors! Post #9

So after some days of silence (we were blocked off from all sources, we know - how rude!) we finally have come back with the best news of all - ALL CAST MEMBERS HAVE BEEN CAST!!! Yes we know its taken months for this process to be complete but apparently we had been blocked off for secrecy and private reasons. Well let's start with reminding you of who had been confirmed previously.

Our two Karens, Karen Marie Carvajal (former cast mate) and Karen Villamizar (The Housewives of Miami) were among two of the first to confirm. We also heard from former cast mates Jesse Merced and Manuel Rodriguez who signed on around the same time. Then we heard from Ex-Las Vegas show girl/ actress, Isabella Rodriguez who could not have been more delighted to join the cast.

We also got word from comedian Deborah Mogro, who we ran into recently on one of her nights on stand up. Here's what she had to say about joining the cast, "...who knew the show would draw in this kind of attention?... Lately I've been signing autographs for long lines of fans that I feel like I'm a f**king rock star when clearly I'm not but hey, I'll take it!..." - Deborah Mogro. 

We also were able to hear from celebrity blogger, Louie Laborde, pictured here doing a national ad campaign for his new line of shoes (we know, we didn't know either he was going to release a shoe line but hey that's what's in now a days). We spoke to him actually as of late last night. Here's what the blogger turn fashion icon had to say, "... this is exactly where I need to be. My blog site has been kicking off and now my shoe line is kicking off (we both laughed at the obvious pun in his joke)... I'm excited to work with the other cast members and just knowing the talent involved really has lead me to sink my teeth into this project" - Louie Laborde. 

Now to list the latest new comers to the cast! We have the rumored MMA figher, Chris Belliard, who finally signed on to join the cast! This one was a tough one to sign on but like many other professional athletes, Belliard is taking a hold of his celebrity status and channeling it to other avenues. "...What's so hard about acting? I used to wrestle and was forced to fake it back then. Now in MMA I get to beat the s**t out of my opponents and prove my fighting skills are no joke. This is just the next level for my career" - Chris Belliard.

Beltran leaving the studio
We also have Cuban icon from Sabado Gigante Alain Beltran who has come out of the works! Word has it this announcer turned actor signed on as of this morning! His publicist let us in on the news, "Alain Beltran has officially joined the cast of The Rough Draft. He could not be more ecstatic. This will be his first role on American Television." 

Pictured here on the set of
How to Re-Make a Chonga
Final announcement comes from Colombian/Puerto Rican actress from New York, Lydia Montoya! This actress has been on everyone's eyes for quite some time now. Word has she has a cameo in this first episode but how about we let her tell you about it, "...Yes, I signed on just last week. I'm so excited to be a part of this project...after reading my character I knew I was hooked... I can't tell you much about her but she's super funny in the first episode, and in the second I have no words for what she does...she's so unlike me and yet at the same time like myself (at this moment Lydia flipped her hair, popped her lips, and spun around in a cirlce - we all let out a laugh) - Lydia Montoya.

There you have it folks! The cast of The Rough Draft - Episode 1 is complete :) keep it here for all things gossip!

No comments:

Post a Comment