Friday, March 11, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Brianne

Brianna is currently in the running for the Sunglass Hut Blogger Competition called "Full Time Fabulous." She is competing against 9 other women for a full time job (as their blogger), a salary of $100k, fashion week coverage in NYC, London, New York, Paris and Milan. He has decided since Brianne is a HottHe that He is going to throw He's full support behind her. Check out her Sunglass Hut Blog. If you can't win, pick someone who will and make them owe you something. That's what He always says, or is going to start saying that more. Anyway, no question Brianne is going to win this competition. She is hot, awesome style, and now officially has He's support, the rest of the ArmHe will soon join in.


















How would you describe your style? My style is VERY mixed; I adore high fashion but I am a realistic person, so I do a LOT of thrift shopping. I pride myself on being able to find amazing designers for $10 (Marc Jacobs, Alberta Ferretti, Diane Von Fursternberg, Christian Lacroix). I also am a huge vintage addict, so I find a lot of one-of-aa-kind pieces. Mix that all together, and you've got something like grandma-meets-modern-day vixen. And no one is every wearing the exact same outfit as me because my ensembles can't be duplicated!

Favorite item you own? Currently, the favorite item I own is a mustard yellow Christian Lacroix blazer I got at the flea market by my apartment in NYC. I also have become quite obsessed with keys, so I buy a lot of vintage skeleton keys and wear them on a chain.

Who are your favorite designers? My favorite designers include 3.1 Phillip Lim, Jonny Johansson (of ACNE), Marc Jacobs, Miuccia Prada (especially her Miu Miu collections for the past few seasons) and Alber Elbaz for Lanvin. Oh, and Tom Ford circa the 1990s.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment