Friday, March 11, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Ellie

Meet Ellie, another HottHe another blogger. Would love to get more submissions for non-bloggers, but He is gonna take what comes our way. Not to say that this is a bad thing because it clearly is not. There are no shortage of HottHe's from what He can see. Pretty much every girl He has found that wears high Jeffrey Campbell shoes is He Approved. JC's just instantly make chicks that much hotter and Ellie is no exception, Hot to start, hotther in JCs. still a young blogger, learning the ways, but she is definitely on her way with He's Appoval.


















How would you describe your style? My style is very laid back. I can’t really consider myself to have a “girly-chic” or “urban” style. What really comes through in my wardrobe would have to be the relaxed attitude of Florida (seen in all my oversized knits and t-shirts), and the very edgy dark attitude of New York (you know, all black, awesome boots).

Favorite item you own? My Michelle watch is probably my favorite accessory. I love that it’s such a classic piece, and I can wear it with nearly everything.

Who are your favorite designers? Well Alexander Wang would have to be my favorite designer as well as Alberta Ferretti. I also love anything from Phillip Lim, Acne, Rag and Bone, and ASOS!

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment