Saturday, March 5, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Jaclyn

Meet the latest and newest fashion blogger, Jaclyn. Don't think we have had a blonde featured in some time and Jaclyn more then makes up for it. FbyHe's second week in a row with a new fashion blogger, Jaclyn just started her own blog, Noted Moment. There really isn't a single picture here that He doesn't think is awesome. Big Smile + Big Heels = He Approved.


















How would you describe your style? My overall style I would say is bohemian with an edgy flair.. However, my style definitely depends on how I am feeling for the day. One day I may look super girly and flirty, and another day you may find me in lace up boots and a leather jacket

Favorite item you own? This is a hard question, I would have to say a pair of platform heels that my mom purchased for me in Paris. I am often afraid to wear them in fear of getting them dirty! They have a vintage feel to them... I have a huge weakness for shoes

Who are your favorite designers? All Saints, Elizabeth and James, Winter Kate, A.L.C., 3.1 Phillip Lim, Helmut Lang

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment