Wednesday, March 9, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Julie and Lauren

Two for the price of one, that's a kind of a deal He can get behind. Meet Lauren and Julie, living in NYC, they have come back to take the HottHe title for NYC. And He has another question, why is it that every blogger He comes across is hot and taken. How is it possible in the entire fashion world there isn't one single fashion blogger? Know what He is starting to realize more and more, each week He features HottHe's that seem to refuse to wear pants, now this is not a bad thing, its actually a great thing, but just something to note. You can see more pics of these two HottHes on, Born and Bread.


















How would you describe your style?
Lauren: I would say I'm a crazy classicist, always mixing in weird items to an otherwise normal outfit. I also love layers and unexpected accessories that look like animals! I also have a shoe obsession that has outgrown my closet and taken over my bedroom. Julie: I like to add a twist to classic silhouettes so it's always appropriate, but never boring or too familiar. Flirty florals and retro-inspired prints embellish my everyday looks. I gravitate towards feminine details mixing in modern touches to create my own personal style.

Favorite item you own? Julie: Rolex Rose Gold/Steel Datejust watch- unique and timeless, but more importantly holds sentimental value. I never take it off! Lauren: My new Fendi suede and studded combat boots!

Who are your favorite designers? Lauren: My favorite of all time, and any of my friends can attest to this, is Miu Miu. I also love Lanvin, Elizabeth and James, Suno, Michael Kors, and Marni!Julie: I'm loving the revived Halston Heritage line- SJP can do no wrong! Phillip Lim, Elizabeth and James, Ralph Lauren and vintage Missoni are among my favs.

HE Needs More HottHes?
Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment