Friday, March 11, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Lauren


Meet Lauren, pretty sure the tallest HottHe of the Week, He has ever featured. Probably not hard to tell Lauren is a model but you might not know she is also a blogger. Thinks He loves: tall girls, long legs, high heels, tall girls in high heels, long hair. He thinks everyone is getting the point, the pictures speak for themselves, Lauren is He Approved.
























How would you describe your style? My style has defined characteristics but overall it changes as I become inspired by different forms of art or as I mature in my fashion taste. I always strive to be classy, I am really bothered by girls who dress to impress guys and let everything hang out. I on the other hand dress for my personal taste; I never cake on makeup, natural is way more sexy to me. Currently I would consider myself a minimalist mixed with some soft influences. I love anything black though, I swear everything I've bought recently is black.

Favorite item you own? I hate picking favorites, it's such a difficult task! But I honestly don't know what I would do without my favorite pair of black skinny jeans. They go with just about anything and they make my legs look fabulous. Those pants are just so dreamy

Who are your favorite designers? Once again it's hard to narrow down my favorites, not to mention I can't even afford a majority of their things anyways. But my all time favorite would have to be Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel, so chic and ladylike, yet still very sexy on. I also adore Alexander Wang, Rick Owens, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Alexander McQueen, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Thakoon, Marchesa.. the list could go on forever.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment