Friday, March 11, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Lindsay

He has said it before, Legs are an amazing thing. This weeks HottHe, Lindsay has great legs mixed with high heels and great style is an instant He Approval. Lindsay is an inspiring fashion designer who attends FIT. Judging by the pictures, she definitely has a creative eye for style. He Approved and He thinks Lindsay doesn't need He to write a lot here, pictures speak for themselves.


















How would you describe your style? My style is always changing, but no matter what I wear I always try to incorporate key trends that are becoming popular while always staying true to my own personal style. I like to wear clothes that are chic and current mixed with girly and contemporary accents. But I also love to mix my outfits up with some edgy pieces every now and then. I love to experiment and try new things, even if people don't understand them. Right now I am obsessed with wearing a lot of sheer, lace and neutral colors. Living in New York City has definitely made my style change for the better.

Favorite item you own? Right now I can't get enough of my Jeffrey Campbell Meeker wedges. Jeffrey Campbell shoes are my new obsession!

Who are your favorite designers? I love Marchesa, J. Mendel, Jason Wu, Proenza Schouler, Chloe, and of course Alexander McQueen.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment