Friday, March 11, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Mallorie

One word comes to mind as He looks at Mallorie...flawless, perfect 10, really hot, ok fine thats more then one word, but she deserves them all. Well only only flaw, she needs some higher heels (sorry Mal, the ArmHe needs huge heels), odds are she doesn wear heels, because "they aren't comfortable" or they will make her "too tall." If she wore higher heels, there is doubt in He's mind that body and those legs would easy look 5x better, if thats even possible. But no doubt she makes up for it with an amazing body, and great style. The Herve Leger dress looks crazy good on her. Also, He has said it before, do not undervalue a great smile.









How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as edgy, girly, and classic...all rolled up into one. Every time I get dressed to go out on the weekends I go through my closet and try to decide what kind of look I want to put together. I am always making an effort to incorporate new trends into my wardrobe or to at least to accent my outfits with them. An on-trend belt or shoe, or a statement necklace is a great way to make an outfit. It is so important to feel sexy, feminine, and most of all: put together!

Favorite item you own? I am completely obsessed with anything glitzy..so with that said, it would be my 3.1 Phillip Lim loose sequin blazer. I rarely get to wear it because it's so over the top but I like to stare at it in my closet like it's a piece of art.On the opposite spectrum, but by Phillip Lim as well... a baggy, camel colored, chunky sweater. It's 3/4 sleeved with huge brown buttons and a blazer-like collar. It looks cute dressed up or dressed down and it's so warm, cuddly and in-style for Fall!

Who are your favorite designers? Elizabeth and James, Diane Von Furstenberg, Gryphon, Haute Hippie, Equipment, Tucker, Alice + Olivia, and T by Alexander Wang...they are all so effortless and chic. Can't forget about my shoes! YSL, Louboutin, and Pour La Victoire.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment