Friday, March 11, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Paige

"My hobbies are collecting outstanding speeding tickets, online shopping, and being completely inappropriate." How can you not like a girl who collects speeding tickets? He likes Ricky Bobby and He likes Paige. The best part about this HottHe of the Week post He does, is that these girls work their best assets week in and week out. Paige happens to have amazing legs, so bam, nine pictures and no one that doesn't show off the goods. More importantly, well not more, but equally, He says this all the time "He likes a tall girl in tall heels." Paige is the first Cali HottHe and He is proud to say Cali brought the heat this week, Paige is He Approved.


















How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as put-together chic, similar to that of a Kardashian or Lauren Conrad. I have tried to be edgy or bohemian at times, but I never fully achieve the effortless beauty of the Olsen twins. I try to mix expensive, timeless pieces with more trendy, inexpensive items. I am fortunate to live in a city where vintage shopping is very accessible, so I take full advantage of that and frequent the vintage boutiques quite often to get one-of-a-kind pieces that no one else will have.

Favorite item you own? The favorite item I own would be a vintage 1980's quilted black Chanel crossbody. It was my Yia-Yia's (greek for Grandmother) and it was graciously passed down to me when she passed away. It is one of the most effortlessly chic items I have ever owned, and it can dress up any humdrum outfit.

Who are your favorite designers? My favorite designers are Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Marchesa, Matthew Williamson, Adam, Joie, Mara Hoffman, Elizabeth & James, and Leifsdottir.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment