Friday, March 11, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Sarah

"Saw another girl struggling to walk in kitten heels. Does she struggle trying to ride a bike with training wheels too? I effing despise kitten heels." Say no more Sarah, you have instantly won over He's heart before He looked at one picture. Now that He looked at your pictures and your style. Well, let's just say He Approved, couldn't come out of He's mouth (fingers) fast enough. Sarah also tried to tell He about the hand on the hip trend. I have your answer... "the "skinny arm." Putting your hand on the hip makes your arm appear much skinnier than placing it against your side." Well Sarah, thanks for the info, but He doesn't care what you put that arm, you are going to look hot anyway. Sarah appears to be a HUGE belt fan, and guess what He doesn't seem to have a problem with it for a second. Great accessory, makes her look boobs look bigger (good tip). Can He say, this is a Killer smile...and He doesn't comment on this much, but if you have been a long time reader you might know He likes good hair. So to sum up, Sarah is Perfectly He Approved.









How would you describe your style? I would describe my style as simply fab... I actually aspire to dress like Kim Kardashian. I buy pieces that I can mix and match. I love black. Little black dresses, black skirts, black leggings, black lace. It's so clean, slimming, and simple. I don't like to accessorize outfits too much because I like having my clothes be bold enough. Right now I'm obsessed with expanding my boot collection. Thigh highs, leather, heels, and various colors.

Favorite item you own? My black Jessica Simpson platforms, my white/gold eagle two finger ring, my gold Dogeared wishbone necklace, and I could never be without one pair of my black leggings

Who are your favorite designers? I am in no way a designer snob... I barely know any designers. I am a deal-finding junkie and online obsesser! I love love love forever21, shoedazzle, Madonna's Material Girl line from Macy's, American Apparel, and local boutiques that have various precious items.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment